When it comes to innovation in the technological world, Apple has escalated the bar to another level with its unique launches. Whether it’s an iPhone or iPencil, Apple products have always served the practical purpose of facilitating a productive and effective lifestyle.
What is an Apple AirTag?
As an Apple user, you must have heard about its recent launch, AirTag. It is a coin-sized device that operates using Bluetooth technology to track your belongings by attaching it to the item. AirTag is designed to assist users in locating their belongings when they go missing.
However, the question of whether can you track airtag miles away still stands unanswered. If you’ve recently come across this device and have the same question revolving in your mind, you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll explore the features of AirTag and address the query related to its reachable range.
Can you track Apple AirTag From Miles Away?
An AirTag uses the BlueTooth technology which means that it can be tracked from a larger distance as long as it is in range of an iPhone or any other Apple device.
However, the range of Bluetooth is limited to a certain distance. Hence, an AirTag can not be located if it’s too far away from any Apple device.
How can you find a lost Apple AirTag?
One of the easiest ways to track a lost AirTag is through the Find My app which helps you find the last known location of your AirTag on the map when it’s not within the range. If it’s in the range, it shows you its exact location.
Moreover, you can also find your AirTag by playing sound or scanning it. In an official statement by Apple, it is assumed that if the app detects your AirTag or any other compatible item tracker within your range for at least 10 minutes, you can track it by playing a sound. Even third-party apps can be used to track it.
Features of an Apple AirTag
- It uses ultra-wideband technology for precision tracking.
- If you’re wondering “why is my airtag beeping?” Then there’s nothing to worry about. It comes with an inbuilt speaker that plays sound to help you locate it.
- It uses secure and safe Bluetooth technology to communicate with nearby Apple devices using the Find My network.
- An AirTag can be located using the Find My app on any Apple device.
How to Set Up an Apple AirTag?
- Place the Airtag near your Apple device.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to connect and set up your AirTag.
- Now, you can choose to name your AirTag which will help you recognise it.
- Lastly, attach it to the belongings that you want to track.
After setting up your AirTag, you can download and use the Find My app to track it on the map when your airtag not reachable.
To conclude, AirTag is a coin-sized device that allows you to track your belongings while traveling etc. It must be remembered that the AirTag is designed to help you secure your belongings and not to track others’ belongings for unauthorized reasons.
We hope you found this article helpful.
Also Read:- https://anvilsattachments.com/