SAP MM Consultant is a knowledgeable individual who is accountable for assuring that the store has quite the right products in stock, at the adequate time, and at the right cost. Well, an SAP MM Consultant is therefore recognized undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any discipline. They normally hold proper business knowledge and working experience in procurement, material handling, inventory, purchase, vendor management, etc. If you also wish to turn into a knowledgeable SAP MM Consultant, you must obtain the SAP MM Certification from a legitimate provider. This way, you will get the opportunity to know your job obligations in a much-explained manner.
Let’s now proceed further, and have a look at the roles of an SAP MM Consultant in a much-detailed manner.
Role of an SAP MM Consultant
- As an SAP MM Consultant, you will have to first, implement and configure SAP MM modules as per business requirements.
- You will also have to build and keep up with the SAP MM master data, comprising materials, vendors, and purchasing info records
- Likewise, you will also have to develop and keep up with the SAP MM purchasing documents, comprising purchase orders, purchase requisitions, and requests for quotation
- You will also end up building and maintaining SAP MM inventory management, comprising goods receipt, goods issue, and physical inventory
- Developing and maintaining SAP MM pricing procedures and conditions will also be counted as your main role.
- You will also have to offer end-user support and training for SAP MM procedures
- Collaborating with other operational consultants and project teams to ensure integration with other SAP modules like- FI, CO, and SD will also be counted as one of the major responsibilities of your job.
- You will also have to take part in system testing and implementation activities, comprising documentation of processes
- You will also have to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and advancements in SAP MM technology.
Key features of SAP MM
Well, here are some of the main highlighting features of SAP MM:
- Manages both raw material management and inventory management
- assures that there is no scarcity of materials in the supply chain
- Assists in improving the efficiency of procurement activities
- Speeds up productivity while reducing overall procurement costs
- Manages numerous business aspects like material requirement planning, vendor evaluation, procurement, material validation, warehouse management and invoice verification
Career Scope for SAP MM Certifications
There’s no doubt that SAP MM certification is one of the most searched-for professional certifications in the IT industry. Well, acquiring an SAP MM certification will make it quite handy to secure a highly-paid job in the ERP market. In fact, SAP MM legit certification offers you access to numerous career paths like:
- SAP MM consultant
- SAP MM associate
- SAP team lead
- SAP functional analyst in materials management
- Plant maintenance analyst
- Supply chain specialist
- Logistics manager
- Purchase Executive
- Material manager
- Project manager
Is SAP MM a difficult course to learn?
To be honest, SAP MM is genuinely not a very complex course to analyze. It’s in fact quite interesting to know its different parts.
Learning this specific suite all by yourself might be a daunting task, but by getting associated with a proper provider of this module, you will be able to analyse each of its sections in a much better way. To give you a gist of what you will come across SAP MM Certification Cost are listed below:
- Basics of SAP MM
- Procure to pay cycle
- Material master data
- Vendor master data
- Info record and source list
- Purchase requisition
- Request for quotation
- Purchase order
- Release strategy process
- Automatic purchase creation
How much does an SAP MM Consultant earn?
To be honest, an accredited SAP candidate always ends up earning quite well. Be they belong to any direction of SAP. Likewise, a knowledgeable SAP MM Consultant earn up to ₹5,45,236 per year in India. On the other hand, an experienced candidate ends up making up to ₹ 10.0 Lakhs annually. So, they are genuinely paid heavily well. So, if you wish to enter this direction, considering this higher salary structure will be an add-on for you. Moreover, outside India, you will get an even higher salary package. So, you must prepare yourself well to be at the top of your game.
From the information listed above, it’s quite clear that enrolling yourselves in the SAP MM course will eventually help you enter this direction confidently. It will also help you know everything right from scratch. In a way, it will strengthen your base knowledge and also keep you updated with the latest skills. So, from numerous aspects, acquiring a legit accreditation for this module will open job opportunities for you globally which eventually will help you acquire growth & success in quite less time.